05 Mar The Signs, Prevention, and Treatment of Rats Pest Control In Your Company
There are many ways that pests can disrupt your business processes and harm your employees’ health; that’s why you need rats pest control to diminish these chances and have smooth working procedures in your office.
Rats are known to give bad effects to people’s health. Whether it is for your home or your commercial place, you will need a pest control company in Dubai, like us, Alkanz Alzahabi to take care of the nuisances that rats bring to your place. We do not only give pest control for rats but other services like home or indoor termite treatment, or treatments for ants, spiders, cockroaches, etc., as well. We are a credible and reliable pest control company in Dubai who can attend to all your pest control needs.
In this article, however, we will give you some tips on how you can stop these pests from coming to your office.
But first, how will you know that your office is already infested with rats? What are the signs of rat infiltration?
Of course, if you already see a rat lurking in the dark places of your office, chances are they are already large in number. Another sign is if you see their droppings near the food sources around your workplace like the trash bins, cupboards, drawers, or anywhere your foods are stored. One more sign is when you see a nibbled food or wood in your office – rats want to gnaw on leftovers and wood.
So, how can you prevent these rats from infesting your office?
- You need to sanitize your place; clean every corner and make sure there is no litter hiding in the darkest places of your office.
- You need to diminish food waste.
- Seal any cracks or any entrance for these rats.
- Cut all the vines or shrubs that are near your building, if there are.
- Ask your employees to keep all the food in the pantry and avoid littering or letting crumbs fall on the floor.
And how can you treat it, if there is already a rat infestation?
- Set out baits and traps.
- You can also use rodenticides but you need to be cautious in doing this because it might harm your pets and children.
- Use glue boards – these are so sticky and they will have no chance of getting away with it. However, use this if you have the intention of killing the rats yourself.
- Leave a rat poison to places you think are the nesting area of the rats.
- And of course, you can hire a rats pest control company if you think you can’t do it on your own. You can call us, Alkanz Alzahabi, and save you from the burden of eradicating all these rats on your own and disrupt you from focusing on your business processes.
We, Alkanz Alzahabi are experts in terminating all kinds of pests so you don’t need to worry, we’ll keep your office clean and pest-free.